Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ryan's getting into a routine!

We're already able to get sleep in three-four hour increments!!! How exciting! Ryan has been eating at 11pm, 3am, and 7am! Every feeding is followed by a little spit up and an explosion in his diaper!!! He's keeping us busy with diaper changes and laundry. My favorite times during the day are the 10 minute time periods where his eyes are open and he's looking around. He's so observant! We gave him a bath tonight for the first time. I had trouble remembering how to do it!

So far, Alex is still interested in his baby brother. He likes to pet him gently. He also likes to do "This Little Piggy" with his toes. I get very nervous because Ryan's toes are sooooo little!

Mom, Tom, and Claire are going to watch the kids tomorrow so we can enjoy dinner out for our 11th anniversary. Wow, I can't believe we've been married for 11 years! I can't believe Chris has put up with me that long! And the real fun is just beginning...

1 comment:

  1. Already? Thats great for you. I hope it means you get more sleep.

    ReplyDelete